Five Reasons Everyone Should Make a Vision Board
When you make your first vision board, you get excited and want to share. Not everyone is going to be enthusiastic with the idea of creating a vision board. They do not understand the “why” of creating a creating a board and that it is something everyone should do. Here are five compelling reasons, why everyone should make a vision board.
1. Life is hectic and there are many terms associated with how life is today, such as the “rat race.” In many cases, people work long hours or perhaps even two jobs, believing that life is just existing, nothing beyond that. People are pulled in many directions and lose focus on the important things in life. They become stuck in their thinking and creativity, plus the idea of believing that life can be awesome, is basically discarded. By created vision boards, people can see the real possibilities and get back that enthusiasm for life.
2. When people are stuck, their vision becomes clouded. Everything is like a dull fog in one of those horror movies. They move just to keep breathing and hope for a lotto win or someone to rescue them. Creating a vision board brings back clarity and focus. There is a definite plan in front of their eyes. Now they can see that putting it out to the universe and taking action, will indeed change their lives. Instead of guessing what may happen with their lives, they become very definitive in what they want and will take massive action.
3. As mentioned, people get into a fog and shift into neutral. They shuffle along like the zombies you see in movies, with just eat, work and sleep as their main focus for the day. Doing a vision board will create huge emotions that are extremely positive. It is a way kick starting your life from a neutral standpoint to a high gear that rockets you down the road to success.
4. Creating a vision board is one of the most entertaining activities you can do as a solo act or with friends and family. It is a way to get the juices flowing, have fun and be rewarded for all the positive thinking that goes into the board. It’s a wonderful way to reconnect with a partner. Imagine that your relationship has stagnated a bit over the years. You have been shuffling along, taking each day as it comes. Vision boarding with your partner will help you see why you are with that person and how far you can really go in life. Planning to build your life together with passion, including travel, living arrangements and an abundance of money to use for yourselves and others, will move your relationship to the next level.
5. Do you ever wonder what you are going to do tomorrow or this week? Is there a plan for your life or are you just winging it? Creating vision boards helps to lay out the framework of what your life will be and it is a daily reminder of what needs to happen. By creating your board or multiple boards and putting them where you can see them throughout the day, you cannot help but be guided to greatness. You will look at your board and also visualize throughout the day, allowing the universe to understand what it needs to bring to your life.